Welcome to Actuarial Ninja. Here we cover everything you need to learn about actuarial science, pass the Society of Actuaries licensing exams, and get a job in actuarial science. We have tutorials for Excel and actuarial concepts such as loss reserving (Chain Ladder Method, Bornhuetter Ferguson, Loss Ratio Method). We also cover differences between actuarial roles so you can choose your career wisely in actuarial science!
For more finance tutorials and general knowledge, we recommend Finance Geek. While the name states it’s for finance, it actually has tutorials and articles on everything!
- Actuarial Careers
- Actuarial Careers – Where do I find an actuarial job?
- Actuarial Careers and Roles – Pricing vs Valuation
- Actuarial Consulting – Daily Life on the Job
- Actuarial Resumes Part 1
- Actuaries in Insurance Companies – Boring Grunt Work
- Actuaries in Non-Standard Jobs
- Canadian actuary moving to United States TN-1 Visa Status
- Consulting vs Insurance – Which actuarial job is better?
- List of Actuarial Consulting Firms
- NAFTA TN1 Visa Work Permit for Actuaries
- Should I get a MBA from Actuarial Science background?
- Actuarial Exams
- Actuarial Ninja – Actuarial Science Tutorials
- Actuarial Tutorials
- Excel Tutorials